These custom wedding invitations are perfect if you are wanting to add a personal touch and have a one of a kind wedding invitation. This is a digital file, however, if you would like me to print it for you as well, message me on Etsy with your quantities and I can email you a quote.
Here are the steps to ordering a portrait:
1. Order the invitation on Etsy.
2. Send me your photo and wording via Etsy or email at katherine.skaggs [!at] 4theloveoffonts.com. Inform me of any particular details you don't want me to miss from the photo.
3. I will schedule a call to discuss your design and exactly what you are needing for your invitation suite.
3. I will start designing your illustration and wedding invitation and will send you an electronic proof within 2-3 business days.
4. Upon your approval, I will either email you your file to be printed.
- If you would like to change the font or ink color, that is not a problem at all. Just let me know and I can email you a font list.
-"Digital Art" will be sent as a jpeg.
-"Printed Art" will be printed on 130lb white cardstock. If you would like a different type of cardstock, just let me know and I can mail you samples.
-I design all of my illustrations on Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
-My illustrations are an interpretation of what I see. They are not intended to be an exact replica of the photo!
-I reserve the right to use photos of your painting for my website and Etsy page.
-If you purchase the digital version, my turn around time is normally within 1 week.
-If you purchase the printed version, my turn around time is normally 1-2 weeks.
-I am happy to rush an order if you need it quicker than 1-2 weeks. Simply message me and I can give you a more accurate turn around time and quote depending on how busy I am.
Tips for choosing a good photo:
-Photos that are taken right in front of the venue and not from an angle.
-Natural lighting is best. Typically it enhances the contrast between lights and darks without eliminating the details.
-Photos with the subject not more than twenty feet from the camera are best.
***If you would like to do something more custom, I am more than happy to help! Just message me on Etsy, thank you!! :-)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.